You are here
VENDOR INVITATION Portland State University April 17 & 18, 2017
We hope you will be a vendor at this year’s conference.
Register now to reserve your booth. 2017 Vendor Registration Form link (PDF)
• Dedicated exhibit area
• Opening Session takes place in exhibit area
• Breaks and meals take place in exhibit area
• Monday Evening Vendor Social
This is Your Great Opportunity to
• See current and past customers
• Prospect for new customers
• Evaluate the industry marketplace
• Attend all Monday/Tuesday conference activities & meals
• GIS Managers & Directors
• GIS Analysts
• GIS Educators
• GIS Policy & Decision Makers
Two new items this year are:
1. Data Fair on Tuesday which is an opportunity for attendees to hang around and participate and connect with public agencies
2. Several sessions on drones
Our attendance is projected to be 220 – 240. Each Vendor will be provided with an electronic copy of the attendee list.
We will have a video loop highlighting our Vendors, displaying their logo and a brief message about their products and services. This will run in the main ballroom prior to the Keynote Session and after it.
For more conference information, please use the following link:
Vendor Hall hours:
• Monday April 17 10 AM – 7 PM
• Tuesday April 18 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
All food and beverage breaks including the Vendor Social are scheduled in the Vendor Hall. The Vendor Hall is a perfect location for networking with other GIS professionals.
All booths this year are 10 feet. One complimentary PSU parking pass for each vendor. The Vendor fee of $780 includes two conference registrations.
Complete the vendor registration form and reserve your space today! Confirmation letters will be sent to all vendors with information on logistics including set up times, parking and shipping information.
If you have questions please contact Patty Morgan.
We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you or your colleagues at the conference.
GIS In Action Conference Co-Chair