VENDOR INVITATION Portland State University April 23 & 24, 2018
We hope you will be a vendor at this year’s conference.
Please join us as a vendor at the 25th Anniversary of GIS in Action. Held on the Portland State University Campus in the Smith Memorial Student Union.
Why you should be a vendor:
- Network and create relationships with prospective clients.
- Create awareness of your company and brand.
- Showcase and demonstrate your products directly.
- Reconnect with other GIS folks in the Pacific NW community.
- Just the right number of booths to not overload attendees.
- Highlight your business on the webpage and conference program.
On average 250 participants at the conference from government, private businesses, students and other GIS professionals from the PNW community.
|Cost||$780 – regular; $550 – educational institution|
|Conference Attendee Passes||2 full Conference registrations|
|Logo and Company Description in Conference Program||YES|
|Logo with website link on Conference Website||YES|
|6’ skirted tables, 2 chairs, electricity and WIFI||YES|
|Parking Pass||1 – across the street.|
|Vendor Social||Monday from 5 – 7 pm.|